The mission of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to undergraduate members of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. who attend an accredited four (4) year degree granting university/college.
This scholarship is based on financial need, academic performance, leadership potential and participation in fraternal initiatives on a local, provincial and/or national level. Scholarships are awared and/or renewed annually provided funding is available.
- Candidate for consideration must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8.
- Full Time Student.
- Member in good standing at all three levels with Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Must be a graduate of the Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. Undergraduate Leadership Institute (ULI).
- Candidate must be majoring in Business or Higher Education.
- Candidate must submit a two page essay answering the following questions: 1) What is my primary goal in life? and 2) Why am I a candidate for this scholarship?
- SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS: This will be given to candidates who are enrolled in Lincoln (PA) University, Cheyney University and Delaware State University.
- Copies of a Resume Required
Scholarship Award/Amount: $1,000 annually
Complete and scan application Andre G. Early Scholarship in Business or Higher Education
Obtain and scan Official Transcript
Complete all requirements (i.e. Essay, Resume, etc.) listed above and scan
Submit all aforementioned items to the email address listed below
Application Submission Deadline: September 15th, 2016
Award Notification: October 2016
Application and supporting documents should be scanned & emailed to following address:
All questions and inquiries should be made to the following:
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY THE DUE DATE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Scholarship Selection Disclaimer: The Dream Builders Foundation Scholarship selection is a competitive process. Although a candidate (new or returning) may meet the minimum criteria, that does not guarantee an award. The Selection Committee reserves the privilege to grant or deny an award to any applicant for any and all donor awards based on the rules of the selection process and the criteria established by the donor. The amount of assistance awarded is determined by the Selection Committee for each applicant. If after submitting a truthful application, a student attends a college that differs from the college listed on this application, the awarded amount may change.
ALL MATERIALS MUST BE INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED. THE APPLICANT IS EXPECTED TO PRESENT VERIFICATION OF ENROLLMENT (i.e. letter from University Registrars) BEFORE PAYMENT IS GRANTED.