The mission of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to graduating high school seniors and undergraduate students who attend an accredited four (4) year degree granting university/college.
This scholarship is based on financial need, academic performance and demonstrated leadership abilities. Scholarships are awarded and/or renewed annually provided funding is available.
- Students graduating from high schools in the MA, CT, NY, NJ, DE, Eastern PA and Germany are eligible to apply.
- High school students must have a minimum of 75/100 or 2.5/4.0 GPA in order to be eligible to apply.
- College students attending universities in the MA, CT, NY, NJ, RI, DE, Eastern PA and Germany are eligible to apply. They must attend a full time accredited college and can prove enrollment.
- College student must have a minimum of 2.5/4.0 GPA in order to be eligible to apply.
- Students and their families must be residents of the eligible community at the time such award is made and maintain residency to qualify for subsequent year awards.
Scholarship Award/Amount: Up to $1,000 annually
Complete and scan application Dream Builders Scholarship Application
Obtain and scan Official Transcript
Complete all requirements (i.e. Essay, Resume, etc.) listed above and scan
Submit all aforementioned items to the email address listed below
Application Submission Deadline: May 20, 2016
Award Notification: June 2016
Application and supporting documents should be scanned & emailed to following address:
All questions and inquiries should be made to the following:
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY THE DUE DATE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Scholarship Selection Disclaimer: The Dream Builders Foundation Scholarship selection is a competitive process. Although a candidate (new or returning) may meet the minimum criteria, that does notguarantee an award. The Selection Committee reserves the privilege to grant or deny an award to any applicant for any and all donor awards based on the rules of the selection process and the criteria established by the donor. The amount of assistance awarded is determined by the Selection Committee for each applicant. If after submitting a truthful application, a student attends a college that differs from the college listed on this application, the awarded amount may change.
ALL MATERIALS MUST BE INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE POST MARKED BY (NO EXCEPTIONS). THE APPLICANT IS EXPECTED TO PRESENT VERIFICATION OF ENROLLMENT (i.e. letter from University Registrars) BEFORE PAYMENT IS GRANTED.